ok so eveyone loves nutella and i found these easy recipes , thought u might like them
Vegan Colorful Snack Round Up
Rich Flavored TWG’s Silver Moon Tea Sorbet
Gluten free, vegan chocolate chip cookies! Main ingredient: chick peas! They’re seriously so good! I brought these into work and just said, “They’re chocolate chip cookies” and the only response was, “Are these homemade cause they’re delicious!” Yay! For me, this recipe made 18 cookies.
- 1 can chick peas, drained and rinsed well
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup brown sugar or 2 tsp stevia
- 2 Tbsp applesauce
- 2 Tbsp vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp oil (coconut or veg or just add in 1 more Tbsp applesauce)
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips or cacao nibs
Place all ingredients except chips in a blender and blend until smooth. Then stir in chocolate chips. Drop batter onto cookie sheet and bake at 350 for about 20 minutes.
Oh and the only reason the chocolate looks weird is cause I forgot and threw the chips in before I blended so they got crushed up…still delicious though!